Monday, July 12, 2010

I've got to get better at this blogging thing

OMG! Has it really been a month since my last post. Please forgive me. I'm but a wee babe in the blogger world.

I have been working so hard to get my entry ready for a big, huge, scratch that humongous screenwriting contest.
This will be my first time entering and I'm totally nervous about everything except my story, which I can't post about, but let's just say it's my anthem of Kiss A$$ Heroines.

I finished the first draft of my script in recording timing (1 Month) hence my month long hiatus from blogging. Now that it's taking a breather, before edits, I'm back and ready for the next project.

Okay so during the past month:

  • I've been working hard on Soul Stones: Cure 25% complete.
  • I've been pulling my hair out waiting for Eclipse premier and now that I've seen it I can get back to my normal life again, until next year.
  • I finally got to visit Charlotte, NC, and loved the architecture downtown, so very modern.
  • And I know I said I would post about what I ate, but OMG! my girlfriend and I happened upon a devils talisman named "Red Velvet Cake" Curse her and her seductive frosting.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your script. I am rooting for you and wishing you success. Congrats on getting more of Cure completed too. I know that summer is sometimes a hard time to get work done. Keep writing and take care of you.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.