Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome AZ Young Adult Writers Meet Up

I’m so glad you could join me in our inaugural chat. I hope to set some goals for our group today that will benefit everyone from the beginning of their writing journey to end, if there is such a thing. One thing I’ve learned is that a community of writers is very essential to once success. I don’t know where I would be with my invaluable beta readers and critique partners who read my pages faster than I can write them.

I recently located to Arizona and would love to develop a local community and possible blend with those online as well.

Now onto a little instructions for the Live Chat:

You DO NOT have to sign up for Chatroll to use the live chat. Simple click the button that says sign in as guest and you can type over the Guest### with your own name, and then you all set to start chatting.

Live Chat begins at 6:00pm Pacific Standard Time. Live Chat is limited to 9 people so be sure to snag a spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.