Monday, March 28, 2011

Awesome Contest Coming Up

Hey All, So I was on twitter this weekend and I got a tweet abotu Shelley Watters blog contest. It's a twitter pitch (One of my favorites) I'm such a log line girl, it's the screenwriter in me. The winner gets a FULL request from Suzie Townsend. (Awesome, Yes! I Know). So I'm encouraging anyone one who is looking for an agent and has a completed novel ready for submission to check this out. Here are a few of the rules from Shelley: 1. Follow my blog and/or twitter (@Shelley_Watters) 2. Sign up for the blogfest using the link below. 3. Spread the word about the contest (via blog/twitter/etc). 4. On April 1st and 2nd, post your 140 character twitter pitch on your blog. 5. Go visit the other contestants and provide comments/critiques on their pitch. 6. On April 3rd, in the comments section of my contest blog, post: Title, Genre and Word Count Your polished 140 character twitter pitch Where you follow me (blog/twitter). Please include your twitter handle. Link to where you spread the word (twitter/blog etc) Your email address where you can be contacted. So get polishing your 140 character Twitter pitch! you can find out more by hoping over to her blog. http://shelleywatters.blogspot.com/2011/03/epic-follower-blogfestcontest.html#comment-form I sure plan on entering. Best of Luck, Tetonia

1 comment:

Yay! I love comments.