Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Blog Contest #1 Winner

First I'd like to thank you all who entered. I greatly enjoyed your summer reading lists and will totally be stealing a few of them for my own list.

The winner of my first blog contest is: JANNETTE FULLER

Congrats Jannette, you can expect your Amazon gift card in your email shortly. And check out her summer reading list:

1. Beautiful Darkness by: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
2. Ghost Girl Homecoming by: Tonya Hurley
3. Halo by: Alexandra Ardnetto
4. Spells by: Aprilynn Pike
5. Torment by: Lauren Kate
6. Passion by: Lauren Kate
7. Angel Creek by: Sally Rippin
8. Hourglass by: Myra McEntire
9. Delirium by: Lauren Oliver
10. Cresendo by: Becca Fitzpatrick
11. Sister Red Red by: Jackson Pearce
12. Sweetly by: Jackson Pearce

~Jannette~

Now that you're all following me, be sure to check back. I'll be having blog contests all summer long.

4 comments:

  1. Bummer! Missed the contest! Congrats to Jannette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI T! wooohhh thanks this rocks! :o)

    And thanz Erica & Christy

    I'm sooo excited woohoo!!!!!!

    ~Jannette~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! So glad to have met you this weekend at the conference. Your list looks pretty good! Especially BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS and HOURGLASS. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you've been mia for a while (sad times), but I gave you a blog award over on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.