Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fanatic Entry #1: K-Stew (So not Bella)


If you’re like me, you probably didn’t recognize the phenom, Kristen Stewart, who plays the role of Bella Swan in the Twilight film saga, from her Panic Room Days. Thanks to Netflix I was able to look up some of K-Stew’s pre-twilight films and I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of edge she brings to the screen.

I love her as Bella, but there are so many amazing characters that she’s played over the years. From a physically disabled girl in Cake Eaters to a selective mute in Speak. Every role she plays is deep, dark, and damaged, but she finds a way to make them all unique enough that you forget who she is. I believe her now when she says she’s so not Bella, she is so much more.

So if you’re a Netflix subscriber I highly suggest you view Kristen Stewart's film catalog, you won’t be disappointed. I look forward to seeing more of K-Stew long after Breaking Dawn.

Here’s a list of her more principle roles.

Speak

Cake Eaters

Adventure Land

(I won’t list twilight, since everyone on the planet has seen it)

Runaways

Yellow Handkerchief (Coming Soon)

Welcome the Riley’s (Coming Soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.