Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"Oh I never thought of that" #1 Getting Book Reviews

So I've been thinking of how I would document this new chapter in my writing journey and this is is what I've come up with.

This series will be my "oh I never thought about that" as they arise. Hopefully it will help you in your own journey.

#1 Getting Book Reviews

Kinda important right? Well I've been to at least 30 sites today to submit requests for JINGLE MY WAY and almost all the poor overwork reviewers are closed due to their high volumes of requests.

So here's a two for one. First, if you have a novel coming out, secure your book reviews months in advance. Also, if you love reading, become a book reviewer :0)

My hunt continues for book reviewers who are available and interested in Holiday Romance. If you know of any, please email me :0)

1 comment:

Yay! I love comments.