Friday, May 21, 2010

Here goes nothing.

Starting a blog has been on my to do list for the past nine months and I thought now would be a good time to actually do it.

So I know the first thought coming to you is: "What's the purpose of all this."

Well in a few words as possible, I'm a writer. I've written screenplays for nearly a decade and most recently ventured into the literary world. Now I'm trying to navigate the treacherous waters of New York publishers and Hollywood produces, as if my writing aspirations weren't hard enough already.

I began writing novels nine months ago and I'm getting read to begin the journey into my third. It's been an amazing journey so far.

So that's a bit about me. Now onto the blog. What can you expect to see here?

  • Some of my craziest thoughts.
  • News about my upcoming Novel and other projects I'm working on.
  • And random everyday life things that I feel compelled to share.
What you won't see here?

  • What I had for dinner?
  • Who pissed me off during the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.